Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our first trip!

Nashville

The first trip David and I ever went on together was Nashville, Tennessee in March during my spring break. Granted it's not far from good ole' Chattanooga, but it was still new scenery and even better company. We were suppose to go to a Predators Hockey game but we never made it.. instead we went exploring the main strip and all the bars, music holes, and quirky shops. Now if you haven't ever been to Nashville, which we both already had, then you should know it is a city that never sleeps and it has an over abundance of music coming from every which way so bored we were not. That weekend we also went to a comedy show at Zanies where David won a free DVD! He thought I was a crazy girl putting our names in but he won, so who's the crazy one now! (Spoiler Alert: It's still me.) David also took me to The Gaylord Opryland Hotel, and if you haven't been here then you should definitely go. I was blown away, it is so beautiful! We also drove pretty far out in the beautiful countryside to the Loveless Cafe that I had heard so much about, and the food was amazing! We also had MOONSHINE (for me it was a first)!

Soooo.... first trip and I was still convinced he was the one! Side note after David and I went on our second date I called my mom and my aunt and told them that I had met the man I was going to marry... they too thought I was just an infatuated school girl but BAM!!! I WAS RIGHT! Haha. Seriously though have you met David?! How could you not fall head over heels for him?! He is one of the sweetest, most sincere guys I have ever met! I am so thankful I am blessed with him in my life. He's going to kill me for posting this mushy-ness on here, but oh well. ;)


This was inside The Opryland Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment